The topics covered included:
- How to take a statement from a Client
- Reciprocal Enforcement between Hong Kong and China (the Mainland Judgments in Matrimonial and Family Cases (Reciprocal Recognition and Enforcement) Ordinance (Cap 639))
- How to avoid mistakes in preparing a Form E (Financial Statement)
- Developing a strategy and practical tips for an FDR (Financial Dispute Resolution) Hearing
- Developing a strategy and practical tips for an Ancillary Relief and Children’s Trial
For Robin’s profile, please click here.
For Lareina’s profile, please click here.
If you are interested in arranging CPD Seminars with members of Parkside Chambers, please contact Cissy Lo at firstname.lastname@example.org.